Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:46:29 -0800
Hey fuzzie lovers!  I'm looking for the hanging"ferret cube" bedding...
Can anyone please provide me with websites where I can purchase this
product?  That would be great!  Ideally, I'd like to buy from a place
or places where the money will go to support ferret care instead of
purchasing from a retail store but I'm not sure if there are any
individuals out there that personally make the "coz-e" type cubes or
anything reasonably like those.

Thanks for your help!  Please email me directly at [log in to unmask]
and accept my most gracious THANKS in advance!

Happy Holidays and may you and your "angels" on earth and in heaven be
blessed with sweet joy and peace!

Jennifer, Sasha & Snowball