From:
Emily Topp Born <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 00:01:43 +0200
LOL!!  I had to hold my side when I read Anne W's post about her ferret
trying to pull his out sideways from under the cabinet!!  Ow, that was
painful!!  I'm still crying from laughing so hard!!

Something Roxie has started to do (she has done it twice now) just kills
me.  Now that it's warmer out, we've been letting them outside on our
ferret-proofed balcony, where we have a storage closet that they LOVE to
sniff around in.  Because it's a bit cooler, I keep my bag of potatoes
in there and her brother Houdini has recently discovered them and thinks
it's fun to roll them around with his nose on the floor.

Apparently his sister thinks that he's doing something really bad,
because both times that he has done this, she has stood in the doorway,
completely frozen, looking for us with really big eyes.  It's like she's
silently screaming, "MOOOOMMM!!  HOUDINI'S TOUCHING THE POTATOES!!!!!!!!"
And she looks terrified, like SHE'S going to get in trouble too!!!!!
LOL!!!  It's just hysterical.

She's has never, ever done that before or since, except for during potato
playtime, so I'm convinced she's trying to tell on her brother :-)

Em