From:
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 09:44:00 EDT
Well some new items have been added to our fundraiser raffle, it started
with 20 great items and now have a hammy set, treats and a few other
surprise items.  There are over 20 items in the grand prize.  There will 2
other drawings also for great items.  We still are over 80 ferrets here and
need to raise funds for expenses.  Only one person has entered the raffle,
so please don't delay and send you entries.  The raffle will end 9/20/01.

Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5. checks can be made out to
24 Carat ferret Shelter.
The addy is
5383 Via De Palma Dr.
Las Vegas, Nv. 89146

Again this fundraiser is greatly needed, and you have a chance to win some
really great stuff by helping out the shelter.  You can donate the items to
your favorite shelter if you don't need them.  so you can help 2 shelters
out at once.  I can ship them to the shelter directly for you!

Please consider entering and helping out the shelter!

Thanks,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"