From:
David Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 1995 07:13:53 -0700
Okay.  Its that time again when all little two legs get some sort of "bug"
that seems to be wandering around the office or home.  And our poor little
ferrets who are simply minding their own business suddenly find themselves
"choof!"ing quietly in their cages.

So.  What can be done to keep them well?  (Besides the obvious washing the
hands thing) If they do get a cold or flu, are there any two leg meds that
can be given to them in proportionately smaller doses that will help them?
OR would it be best to seek a vet for special medications?

Thanks =)
Dave
Helen, 'wheres the roll of tp I wanna SHRED!' Ferret
Ceridwen, 'I'm really not as shy as I pretend to be', Ferret