From:
Matthew aka Krazy Kritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 07:43:37 -0700
I think the point of the original post was missed.  As a member, who
probably won't renew, I understand what I believe was originally meant.  The
AFA may do a lot, but what they do seems so far away from me.  All their
activities are all on the east coast.  So far the only benefit that I can
even take advantage of is a discount for the up and coming AVMA seminar.
I'm not saying that the AFA owes me anything, or my ferrets for that matter.
But even if I were more active in the AFA I doubt I or anyone else, that's
not in the Maryland area, would hold office.  Basically what I've decided,
as I imagine many have, rather than mess with the AFA I'll just be as active
as I can in my local club.  Just my thoughts.....

Matthew

Kozy Kingdom Internet Services - http://www.kozykingdom.com
Run by Ferrets, Sugar Gliders, Dogs, Cats and, of course Humans,
all doing their part! On ICQ @ Krazy Kritter 279754, shika 288572,
&ICQ Ferrets Chat 3536527, and &ICQ Gliders Chat 4958985