From:
Mark Andrew Pendl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 20:42:29 -0600
Hullo all you ferts out there!

I know it has been posted in the past about the idea that ferrets have an
`urge' to dig, and thus explains why they scratch into carpets, couches,
mattresses, et cetera, et al.  I have a 10-gallon fish tank filled with
gravel sitting near my bedroom.  Sometimes when the fuzzbutts come out,
Esther (female) hops in and starts rooting around in the 3 or so inches of
gravel, and starts digging furiously.

If ferrets have an `urge' that needs to be filled every once in a while,
this works very well for my ferrets.  Strange that they haven't associated
it with a litter box with high walls yet...

Sammy(fert)Esther(fert)Froggy(iguana)Malou(cat)Jane(3-legged cat)
and the fish o-plenty crew, several bald & long-haired
bipedal ape-like creatures including...
*** Mark A. Pendl ** ZPT- Vuode ** [log in to unmask] ***