From:
Cheryl Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:29:23 -0600
3 ferrets were surrendered Saturday, 2 girls and a sweet boy. I took
the 2 girls, Peaches and Sheba and Kim took Hitch. Hitch was handed
over in a urine soaked bed with feces. Kim immediately cleaned him up
and wrapped a clean blanket around him. She brought them all to my
apartment. I did a cursory exam on Hitch and found ear mites, he is
adrenal and a gumball sized tumor next to his penis, he is also blind
due to cataracts. Hitch was taken to the vet today and his tumor is
malignant, he has parasites from living in filth and of course they
found the earmites.

Here comes the part where with your wonderful kind hearts, get
involved. I would like to see that Hitch gets his surgery so he can
live the life he should have been living, even if it only buys him 6
months. He was ignored because he was blind. If you doubt my sincerity
you can email me and I will send pictures.

You can send donations to:
Dr. Cavanaugh, 816.220.2233, 2400 NW South Outer Road,
Blue Springs, MO 64015.

Any checks sent please put Hitch's name on them.

Thank you from Kim, Hitch and me.