From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 00:35:34 EST
Where is the Oracle?  After days of her besmirching my name.  After days
of her making fun of my gift of touch, we get silence?Has she finally run
aground?  Have her lips finally run out of gas?

::::::click, click click::::: (the sound of ferret toenails of the hard
wood floors)

Mommy?

Yes Petey my love?

I know where the Orifice is.

Petey, honey, I told you, it's Oracle honey.

Oh yeah, sorry Mommy, anyway I know where she is.

How would you know this my love?

I heard it on the FLO Mommy.  Lots of beating of the drums.  The great
Oracle had dental work Mommy.  Rumor has it, that while under anesthesia
she lost her powers.  Some of the ferrets are running around yelling
"free at last, free at last." There is even an underground movement to
call her jaws now that she is missing teeth.

Oh Petey my love, that is not kind.  You do not kick the Oracle when she
is down.  We need to embrace her and shower her with love.  Should we go
find her and have The Ferret Charmer embrace her to make her feel better?

Okay Mommy, follow me.::click, click, click:::: the sound of toe nails
on the hard wood floors fades into the distance.

The Ferret Charmer