From:
April Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:05:55 -0400
Hi-I know we don't generally want to encourage Petcos, but the Auburn, MA
one actually generally treats their animals pretty well-they come to us
with sick animals at our vet clinic and always seem to get needed medical
treatment, etc-and there is a large kit in there that keeps being passed
over for the smaller babies (typical story).  He is actually only a
couple months old, but he hit a growth spurt and got pretty big pretty
fast, and thus gets passed over.  He seems really sweet-he is a big dark
brown, chocolate, hooded (I think-now I am having fuzzy-hahaha-memories)
and I would hate to see him linger there for months like the last few
bigger babies they had.

If you have room in your heart for one more, even though he's from Petco,
consider him-I'll even help get him to you.

-April in Auburn, MA
"There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman."
-Groundskeeper Willy, "The Simpsons"