From:
Shea Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:18:46 EST
Hello FMLers.......

This is so hard to write.  My husband and I are divorcing, and I have
moved back home to Fritch, Texas (near Amarillo).  Tom informed me that if
I didn't take my two babies with me, he would have them put to sleep!  In
much anger I took them with me.......I can't believe he would do something
so hateful!

Trixie is 2, female, black sable.........Buddy is 1, male, cinnamon sable.
They have a 4 story (about 5 foot tall) cage, a bag of toys, a craving for
fruit loops and raisins....and they need a home.  I can't keep them where
I am at.  They are restricted to the cage and they are not used to that.
They previously had free roam of the house (except for nighttime).  They
are miserable.

I'm not charging anything for them.........I will GIVE them and their home
to someone who already has ferrets and will promise me to take care of
them.  I would prefer that person to have a room for them or allow them to
roam a large area....because that is what they are used to.  I don't want
to give them to someone who is unknowing of ferrets because I don't want
them penned up somewhere.  Trixie is very loving and Buddy is hyper as
anything.....they do well together and I absolutely HATE having to get rid
of them.  If I didn't have to I wouldn't.

Please..........will someone out there take them? I'm 30 miles north of
Amarillo......will meet people halfway or take them to Amarillo or
surrounding areas if I have to.

Please send me an email to: [log in to unmask]
or call me at: 806-857-3403.  My name is Shea.....(Big feel free to post
my phone number okay???)    [OK.  BIG]

Please someone contact me!!!  :( They need a good home very fast....they
are miserable where I am.  (My parents house, they can't get out of their
cage........*frown*) Thanks guys!

Shea, Trixie and Buddy