From:
Tracy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 21:14:31 -0600
Is there any certain laws,rules that say how pet stores house their mdse?
There is one store locally and they have anywere from 5 to 8 ferrets in
a very small glass aquarium.  Ive been in many times and they have been
very poorly kept.  There are so many in the little tank they dont have
room to play.  There are no toys, no litter pans, they just go in a
corner of their chose and I guess they get cleaned when there isnt
anymore room to potty in the corners.  I have been in contact with the
Humane soceity here and they are supposidly working on it , to see how
they should be kept.  It has taken so long for them to find out anything.
I just thought Id check and see if anyone knew anything.  I feel so bad
for the little fuzzies.

Tracy