From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:21:36 -0500
Hi All- Jerimiah here - yes the handsome boy at Ferret Wise shelter!

Well we can tell it is getting near that magic day when Santa Paws greets
all of us with special goodies.  I just have to tell you about the latest
happenings here.  Mom got a call ( Rex told me this in his special ferret
way -- my ears are still not working!) for Connie- seems Connie adopted
Squirt a LONG time ago here at the shelter-- but Rex remembers!  Anyway
Connie came and adopted Squirt for Beanie- her real name is Sabrina but
Connie and us call her "Beanie".  They lives together for a long time.
Then last year poor old Squirt lost his hair- his 'drenal got tired and
later he went to the Rainbow Bridge.  NOw some folks think he went there
to get things ready for Bear-- anyways-- Beanie and her Mom p[layed and
had fun by theirselves for a bit, and jest a few weeks ago - poor Beanie
got real tired and just fell asleep.  She and Squirt are playing together
again-- so they won't need their toys.  That's how we got Beanie's gifts.
Mom Connie came over-- now first I thought she might steal away a playmate
or two but NOOOO -- shelter dad started helping her first one bag, then
another , then another-- why there was lots of stuffs her and we was all
watching them as they moved about.  Connie unpacked some neat sacks and
soft sleepy stuffs, some towels for bath day, and toys lots of sparkly
toys- she said they wasn't new - but they sure seem new to me!  Mom was
looking a little weepy but Connie jest kept her real busy like!  AND then-
she brought in a playland set with a turret, tower and a house all covered
in carpet.  Jest for us.  Then Connie gave us all some Cheerios!  Superb!
Then last time I saw Rex said Connie was on her way to meet a Dude at his
ranch-- hope you are having fun Connie- come back again okay?

What a magic time we have been moving things about and playing for days
now!  I know little Beanie is watching over all of us kids- who else could
tell us where to put every little thing?

I am waiting now t=for the real holiday to arrive-- what else could there
be?  And if you needs a special little something for your fur kid Mom
still has a few special gifts on ebay-- you can see them at:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1
&So rtProperty=MetaEndSort&query=ferret+wise

You ALL have a happy holiday now don't forget to kiss your mom & dad
special you hear!?

- I will be filling you in on the things here!

Your friend Jerimiah
www.ferretwise.org