From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 19:17:43 +0000
Hey Ya'll,

Wanted to let everyone know that there will be a party at my house on June
14th for anyone who wants to come.  We are planning on have Sam from NZ here
then, but that isn't a firm date for her.  But we decided to go ahead and
plan a party for that date regardless.

The house will be open the entire day for visitors, ferrets are welcome.
Be warned, I have had ece 2 years ago, and one of the new ferrets may be a
carrier (mine don't have it, but someone else may have from her).

I have been conned into, ok, asked nicely to bake some goodies.  Probably
have some kind of Mexican thang foodwise.

Let me know if you would like to attend, and I will send more info.

Maggie Mae, that mad mad woman ya know
Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light.