From:
Lars & Nadine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 04:22:52 -0500
Hello,
Someone was asking about different ferret chat rooms on the internet, and
we thought we should promote our FCS again =)

This chat "room" is of the web browser type. You type in the text in a
window from your web browser and click on the chat button. Your browser
will then reload the page with your message posted. This way you can
"talk" to other users.

We have decided not to use frames/JAVA since not all browsers can handle
that at the moment. It's very simple to use, and we like to keep it that
way. =)

Right now we have more than 250 registred users (we never thought that so
many people were interested in talking ferrets!) =) and more and more
people register each day.

If you are interested in joining this growing group of ferret people in
cyberspace, just send us an e-mail with your e-mail address and phone
number, and we will send you the address to the chat server.

New Topic: Ferret Stories....
I have a few words to say about Bill & Diane Killian's ferrets =)

Since a while back four of Killian's ferrets moved in with us, nothing has
ever been the same!  Bubba, a beautiful dark eyed white hob keeps waking us
up by bouncing on our bed at 4AM while making the funniest sounds!  It
doesn't matter how many times we put him back down on the floor, he keeps
getting up on the bed, bouncing and bouncing =)

Candy, a pretty dark sable jill keeps stealing our shoes.....It doesn't
matter if we are wearing our shoes, she grabs on to the shoes and keeps
pulling and pulling! When she finally gets what she wants all our shoes
are behind the sofa!

The other two of Killian's gang will not steal or wake us up, but they
sure love to do their little war dances!

Our question to Bill & Diane is.... Did you train Bubba to be an alarm
clock, and Candy to be a shoe thief? =)

 Lars & Nadine Eriksson
 http://erau.db.erau.edu/~erikssol/ferrets.html