From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:27:08 -0500
OMG!  You have to see this!  I cannot believe the work that went into
putting out the "Year Book"

I took it into work and my animal peeples just roared!  Not only that,
word got around and even the woman that calls Toby "A rat" ...(course I
tell her I have wonderful pics of Gus and Mammhank, the rats) she just
kept saying, "This woman should have an award of some kind!" She even
loved it.

My Toby is an exchange Student....LOL...Yes we are Canadian and that is
so cool!

AND when you look at all the pix you know so many of the ferrets...er, I
mean students.

Marta, I congratulate on such an excellent job!

Sharon Bearden you are a Ferret Angel and I love you!

If you can get a copy of this Year Book you will not be disappointed.
Well ya might be if your "kids" are not going to the Prom, or into
sports, or....this is GOLD!

Lynda
and Toby the Exchange Student!