From:
Lorrie Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:25:31 -0500
Dooks, fuzzy kisses and many war dances to Marta Towne and the Fuzzy Kisses
Ferret Shelter in Arkansas.  With her help, we were able to adopt a fuzzy
friend for our deaf CiCi.  He is a GORGEOUS white male...and HUGE.  I
didn't know they got that big.  But he is sweet and loving...we've had a
great first day.  Thanks also to Rebekah R., for having such a healthy,
happy ferret that she was willing to let us take into our home.

Lorrie, CiCi and ThumperGet more from the Web.