From:
daniel pelletier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 06:22:49 -0400
hi all....i am presently looking for a companion for my 8 month old sable
female fert.  i thought about getting another female, as i think that they
would get along better.  is this assumption accurate, or would a male
also be a good ferret friend for my young one?  what are your opinions
on this...cause ferret math will stike soon, but still thinking about my
options.

also, would it be best to get a fert her age, or would a baby be ok?  how
do i know if they will get along?  should i keep him/her in a seperate
cage till they are used to being together?  how do i go about doing this?

also, what are your opinions on ferts that are of a blazed type?  anyone
here with pictures so i can see them?  cause i love the idea (different)
but i prefer having a dark haired blaze...is there such a thing?

feel free to write me back. thanks a bunch guys (and gals).

dan