From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:11:21 -0500
For those who don't already know, Eleven Days of Heaven was written in
honor of a little 5 yr old girl brought into the loving care of Debbie
Whorley at Kindness Matters Rescue. Cirque came in very skinny, sunken
and very hungry, with sores on her body. Debbie saw the glimmer of life
that twinkled in her eyes and started a battle to save her. Although
she did have, adrenal, insulinoma and i'm not sure but maybe lymphoma,
this little girl had a will to live like a day old kit. Throughout her
11 days at Kindness Matters, people heard about her story. Many fell in
love with her as I did, as Debbie did. We all hoped, we all prayed that
litte Cirque would pull through. She gained a few ounces, She wasn't
quite as sunken in, and the sores on her body healed. She ate her gravy
and grew stronger everyday, until, that fateful morning when Debbie
found her gnashing her teeth and defficating all over herself. Debbie
knew her fight was over. Little Cirque, whose lionhearted will touched
the hearts of so many was helped to the Bridge that morning. Her body
just gave out. Cirque was given a gift before she passed, eleven days
of love and kindness. Eleven days of trusting a human to take care of
her. She was given eleven days of a chance at survival, Eleven days of
more love than she had ever known. Eleven days of Heaven. She left this
earth with a heart full of love for all that knew her, especially
Debbie Whorley. We all love you little Cirque, fly free and happy, no
pain, no illness.We will miss you little one. Thank you for the lesson
you have taught us. Life is worth fighting for, and as long as there is
a chance, there is life. You had the very best of a chance at KIndness
Matters to live, but we knew you were tired. Remember Debbie and all
the love she gave you. Remember that we all love you. You're a very
special ferret, and we will never forget you.

Sue Pyron

Eleven Days of Heaven

Eleven days of Heaven,
eleven days you had.
We prayed that in those love filled days,
 ... the love outweighed the bad.

We couldn't understand just why,
they did those things to you.
So many evil things were done,