From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 11:14:01 -0400
Julie Fossa of the West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter asked me to post this.

She is offering a wooden ferret statue on ebay,
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=303737204

This is one of those chainsaw carvings, done by a craftsman in North
Carolina.  When she saw his work, she asked him if he could do a ferret.
What's a ferret?  he asked.  So she brought him one of her ferret
magazines, and he did some carvings for her.

The proceeds from the auction will go to either the Save Our Shelters fund
or to ADV resesarch.  If it sells well, she will order more from the carver
to auction on ebay or raffle off for the same purpose.

These unique ferrets will make a great addition to someone's business, and
they are guarenteed to not make piles in the corner!

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH