From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 10:18:57 -0400
Well, we did it.  I read that post about playing semi-truck with your fert
and just had to try it :) complete with truck noises.  My fur kids are
presently trying to find a opening for me in a padded room.  My husband was
on the phone with his Commanding Officer at the time and he totally lost it.
(It's probably a good thing they all know about my ferts).

Hot Shot looked me straight in the eye as I was sliding him around the room
as if to say "Ok Mom.  It's alright, it will pass.  You're just getting
older and going through that 2nd childhood thing."

Sam had a blast, especially when Dad got off the phone and drove Hot Shot
past him honking.

Boo is in hiding and may never be seen again.

The other 13 just watched as if we were nuts or as if they couldn't wait for
their turn.  I wish I had pictures, it was a riot.

Terry and the Sweet 16