From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 20:11:19 -0400
Rascal here........

Paw Paw....please don't stop with your humor just because some bad folks at
the Olympics tried to ruin it with a bomb.  Our hearts go out to the victims
also but we still have a lot of people depending on us to bring home the
cheers so they can bring home the GOLD!  We need your brand of nonsense just
to be able to put up with all the BULL!

Let me tell you...our mama spent a whole hour writing some really neat
things for this post to the FML...and those of you in FLO will be proud....
right when she finished and was going to send it off to you....I, being the
cleverest one...ran across the keyboard and hit a button that made her
writings go poof!  All she could say was.........NONO!  BADFERRET!  Who is
that anyway?  She just grabbed us up and tossed us in the cage!  NONO!
BADMAMA!  She said it was her bestest writings ever!  GOSH!  DARN!

Cheers, chuckles, and a howl from the crew......
Rascal.......still trying to be an usher for that big ol' weddin thing
Brandy........still throwing flower petals everywhere!
Lobo....ready to be the Guard at the Gate...I hate skunks!
and their mama too!