Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 01:50:09 EDT
I went to my local Petco the other day and saw a ferret who really
needs a forever home.

Harry as he has been named by the staff there is an albino boy. Poor
lil Harry has been returned a few times because he is an albino and
people are afraid of him. One of the staff there has attempted to bring
him home, but her mom is allergic to him so he was brought back to the
store. He is a gentle giant of a ferret. I would take him, but as of
right now, I cannot. I suspect he may be a deafy also, as I snapped my
fingers behind him and he didn't react. He also did the "pez head"
motions which I know is a tell-tale sign of a deafy. He is a Marshalls
Farm ferret, and is well socialized. The staff there says he has been
around the store since roughly March-April of this year. If he remains
there till March of 2008, he goes up for adoption rather than sale. I'd
hate to see him stay there that long though.

If anyone within Nassau area has room for this poor guy, please email
me and I will tell you where to find lil Harry. Maybe his sale price
can be negotiated due to the fact that his has been there soo long.

Sandy Z
and the Troublesome Trio
Lucifer ~ The MasterMind
Kyba ~ The Enforcer