Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 21:30:41 GMT
Kelly was the sweetest ferret I've ever know. Today, around noon, Dr. V
helped Kelly cross as John and I held her and told her how much we love
her. She crossed peacefully. She started going downhill last week but
after seeing the vet on Wednesday we had. But no matter how much we
sub-q'd her we couldn't keep her hydrated. No matter what we tried to
feed her she wouldn't eat it. When I got her up this AM to give her
heart meds to her she couldn't stand up. And from the look in her eyes
we knew she was ready to go.

I know that Kelly has "family" there to meet her but I'd appreciate it
if SaraFerret would take her under her wings for a day or two and show
her around. Kelly was a special little lady.