From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:04:10 -0400
Sandee,

A gentle soul is heading your way.  His name is #7.  He was such a
sweetie.  He lived at Morehouse College with the other ferrets, but
loved to listen to you talk and cuddle.  He left us a couple of days ago.
He made me rethink alot of things when it comes to the care of these
guys.  He was such a fighter.  I wish things could have been different.
He touch so many lives here in GA.  But, he did teach his Aunt Suzanne
how to do Sub Q's.  Please intro him to his other ferret cousins from
the Morehouse gang and Benita gang.  Boy, will he be busy with the
introductions.  He deserves it.

I Love you sweetie,
Auntie Benita