From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:34:11 -0700
Every minute of this evening has been pre-occupied with me caring for Sno
Princess.  She has developed mastitis.  She is sitting beside me now, in
a tub of 2" of warm water for stimulation therapy.

She was the one jill, from Hagerstown, that the vet heard heartbeats, and
chose not to spay.

She delivered 5 beautiful babies.

They are almost 4 weeks old, and today she developed mastitis.  This is a
tremendously difficult bacterial infection to treat.  The fatality rate
is high.  The babies must be taken away and hand fed.

So please all, say a prayer for Sno Princess and her 5 beautiful babies.

Thank you.

Barb Clay
www.rockysferrets.com