From:
Lynn & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:22:57 -0400
Bob and I would like to thank each one of you for your response to our
concern with Taz's eye problem.  It's not as bad today and it was not glued
closed with gooo, but I am still taking him in to the vet to have him
looked at.

We greatly appreciated your thoughts and comments on this, so thank you
very much.  I've been thinking and thinking and thinking how in the world
could he have gotten an eye infection as since it's been so hot and humid
here I haven't taken them out, but he does have something and it will be
taken care of at the vet's on Wed.  He is very active when he is running
through the house playing, so I'm hoping it's not hurting him, it would
hurt me knowing he was hurting physically.  Unfortunately my vet's office
is closed due to vacations until Wed when we return, so Taz will be there
first thing.  The eye does look much better today since I've been cleaning
it with warm water and a cotton ball, but I still want him to be looked at
as there is something wrong.

Again, Thank you for all of us, we appreciate all of your help.
Lynn & Bob Taz, Sharkie, Jack, Jill, Bootz, Daisy