From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:30:26 EST
Hi everyone,

Sorry it has been awhile since I have been on but planning our wedding
(April Fools' Day), new building for ferrets, and human child coming (end
of Aug.) and such has cut down my time to do other stuff like the
computer.  All but 5 Utah kids have found homes now and I am sure they
will be with us a long time as they require much medical attention.

On another note about 2 weeks ago I was contacted by A lady named Roxanne
who had stated that while she was over in Montana there was a ferret at
an animal shelter who they need out of there as they knew nothing about
them & their care.  I contacted Frank from the shelter and he stated that
the ferret had bitten one of their volunteer quiet bad and that he was to
be outta there right after his 14 day quar.  Then the volunteer who had
been bitten contacted me and stated that the ferret could not be adopted
out but could come live here as a perm.  Resident.  So off we are today
(one week before our wedding) to save Buba In Libby, MT (7hr round trip).
I really hope Lonnie, my soon to be hubby realizes what he is getting
himself into....LOL if we get back before the next issue is out I will
send an update oh our new perm kid.

Have a great day everyone

Ferret Dooks and Tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 w. Montgomery Rd.
Deer Park WA. 99006
1-509-262-9556