From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 11:01:02 EDT
Hi,

I have 4 MF ferrets.  My opinion is that they have varying personalities
just as we do.  I have 2 body types.  One is actually a whippet body type
very streamline.  And I have the bulldog body type.  And the others fall
in between.  Personality wise.  I have engaging and non engaging fuzzies.
I have one little girl that is 10 months old who is very sensitive to her
surroundings.  If I am upset she will stick to me like glue.  Where as
some of the others won't.  They each have their own personalities.  They
can come together like teamwork if they all decide they want to gang rush
mommie.  I have one PVF fuzzy.  He was on the aggressive side when I got
him at 6 wks.  His coat was not smooth as the MF fuzzies.  I worked on
brushing and diet changes.  I spent more bonding time with him.  He now
is a beautiful big baby boy.  Their room is called the Monkey room where
I keep stimulation alive for them to be healthy and happy.  They are work
together as one big happy community.  This is just my opinion on what I
have observed.

Dooks,
NeeJa and the MOD's (Masters of Disaster)