Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 03:47:14 -0800
I've got to put myself in Valerie's shoes to even begin to make a comment
here, but I also know what I would do if I were in the shoes of the
person who she gave the ferrets to.  First I want to commend her for the
courage it takes to join the military at a time when our country is so
war hungry.  That takes guts.  To have it fall through has to be terribly
disappointing.  To have to live with the sacrifice of giving up the
ferrets has got to be heartbreaking.  If I were Valerie I would ask for
the ferrets back and if I were the person in current charge of the
ferrets, I would more than willingly give them back, especially Buckie
who does not seem to be handling the move very well.  It's obvious where
he "belongs".

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.