Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:13:59 EST
So please do not think that I do not appreciate the sacrifice of sacrifices
our ferret vets make so that they can try and save the companions that we
love.  Or so that they can help us to let go..

I have a vet that I found that has done most of my ferrets surgeries that I
feel most fortunate to have found.  I disagree with the length of time he
keeps my guys in the hospital.  They are all alone for two nights after
surgery But when I pick my guys up-the sutures are beautiful.  And I know
this man has done many of these surgeries, and that he genuinely likes
ferrets.

I have written of this previously.

This is the ONLY of many, many offices I have been to where, because of the
lay out of the rooms, I could not say if the people wash their hands or if
the table is cleaned.Once again-there are no sinks in any offices I have
ever been to in the examination rooms.

PaRT 3 TO FOLLOW asap