From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 14:10:21 -0600
Chyna had been sick for a few weeks we tried everything.  She started to
come back and really start to gain weight again and be herself then about
2 days ago she took a turn for the worse and last night she died in my
arms.  Chyna was our first little girl and she sure was a hand full.  I
am so sorry that I could not help her I guess her poor body was tired.
Now I have lost 2 in the past month in January we lost Fancy and now
Chyna.  Man my heart hurts so much I can not go through this again.We
still have 6 babies to love and believe when I tell you they are getting
all kinds of LOVE.  Sandee please let Banjo,PePe and Fancy know that
Chyna is on her way, Please give them all big hugs and kiss for us.  I
love you all and I miss you so much.

Candy & The 6 Pillow Piranhas
In Memory of Banjo,PePe,Fancy and Chyna