From:
Michael Bostrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 1997 19:35:07 -0500
H llo   v rybody,

I  just  want  to  thank   v ryon    who  s nt  m  advic   on  how  to  cl
an  a  k yboard  full  of  pop.  I  think  th   b st  sugg stion  was  th
on   about  th dishwash r.  What  a  gr at  id a!  Th   only  probl m  was
I  didn't  hav   a  dishwash r.  So  inst ad,  I  ran  it  through  th
washing machin .    It  work d  gr at.  Cl an d  it  right  up.  I  only
lost  10  k ys.  And  I  don't  n  d  to  r ad  th  l tt rs anyway.  Th
bigg st  probl m  is  I  can't  g t  th   l tt r  b tw  n  "d"  and  "f"  to
work.  But  I  figur   I  can  liv   with  that.  It's  much  ch ap r  than
a  n w  k yboard.  You'll  just  hav   to fill  in  that    l tt r  on  your
own.

No.  I didn't really put it through the washing machine.  See, the "e's"
work fine.  eeeeeeeeee.  If you believed that you must've thought I was
nuts.  But then again, I own four weezils.  How much more nuts can you get.
Speaking of weezils, I just wanted to tell you that the pop in the keyboard
wasn't my fault.  It was completely planned and conspired by my weezils.
They stood on each other's shoulders to reach the fridge handle and opened
the door.  Then Turbo chewed through plastic holding the 6 pack together and
pushed out one can of Mountain Dew.  The four of them took turns rolling it
across the floor to the desk.  From there they went from the floor to the
chair to the desk with the can.  Ricochet used his long canine teeth to pop
open the can.  They carefully poured some pop into the keyboard,
concentrating on the "alt" key.  Then they drank the rest of the pop and
left.  (Hey, it could happen)

I, too, would like to thank Bob C.  I can finally come out of the closet.  I
have fed my ferrets chocolate.  There, I said it.  I feel much better!  I
feel so free!  It's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!  I
haven't felt this good in ages!(Egads, sometimes I get so  weird I scare
myself).................................(the "." key still sticks)

Have a weezilly day!

Mikey B.  &  his keyboard krazy kritters:
Insanity:"Drat, he found out about the pop in the keyboard"
Turbo:"How'd he find out?"
Mr. Lugnut Chains:"I'll bet that stupid Pomeranian told him, I never trusted
that dog"
Ricochet:"IthinkIdranktoomuchMountainDew.Icantsitstill"
Marco Hairball(Pom),"I really *am* a ferret.  Now gimme some Ferretvite.

The opinions expressed here are my own and not necessarily the opinions of
those who are not me.