Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 10:15:37 -0600
As the story goes, I sent my Racoco to to see if he would work out.  This
morning I got an e-mail from them saying.

They thought about the "trade" and decidied that it wasn't what they wanted
since Sugar and Racoco already have homes.  So this Saturday morning at 8AM
Sugar went back to her hoomans, to work things out their way.  Sugar's mommy
said that she felt it was wrong to accept Racoco, since there are so many
unwanted ferrets out there that despartately need homes.

Sugar is a 6 month old, DEW, deaf female.  Her humans live in the
Indianapolis area and were (maybe still are) looking for a more calm ferret
to be with their 2 year old son, 4 year old daughter, and the family cat.