From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:04:39 -0500
Rene,

My ferrets all caught the flu from me too, poor little guys!  I found that
a vaporizer near their cage helps A LOT with their breathing problems.  It
helped mine sleep through the night, instead of waking up several times
with coughing or sneezing fits.  Don't turn up the thermostat for them,
they still prefer a cool room.  But the extra humidity helps them feel
much better.

Good luck with your vet problems.  There could any one of a number of
reasons the vet was slow in getting back to you, I don't want to
speculate.

Wishing a speedy recovery for your furry family!

Nancy and critters