Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 12:28:07 -0400
Greetings one and all.  Due to a lack of suitable employment, my husband
and I are considering a move back to his home town of Philadelphia,PA.
We have been invited to live with his parents until we can find jobs and
housing.  The problem with this is that my inlaws don't want us to include
our critters in that deal.  We are researching now to find a way to board
our animals (4 fuzzies and 2 cats) while we live with his parents, so that
we can visit them, spend time with them, and get them back after we are
settled.  We are looking for a place where the fuzzies can play and be
taken good care of and not just left in their cage all day.  We would both
be willing to volunteer time helping out at the shelter, and could pay for
food or other expenses our guys and gals might have during their stay, we
also could provide 2 large cages, a medium cage and 2 little cages, some
of which could remain with the shelter after we are gone.  We think we have
a solution for the cats, but so far we haven't had much luck with the
ferrets.  At this point we don't have a definite move date, as I said we
are just trying to find out what is available to us if and when the move
takes place.  If we find a suitable arrangement, it will all happen fairly
quickly.  Does anyone out there have suggestions or know of a place in
Philadelphia or the surrounding suburbs that an arrangement like this might
be possible?  We don't want to have to give up our furry family.

Thanks :)

Tami, Larry and the critters Wesley and Ethan, Shadow, Tigger, Meesha and
Hooper