From:
Darin & Kimberly Graber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 16:37:38 -0400
Someone mentioned something about the fuzzies in the UK eating raw meat.  Is
this true?  I've never heard of it, although it makes sense.  Should we be
supplementing fuzzies diets with some (chicken,etc)?  I have never thought
about it and thought I would see if anyone knows more!!  By the way, I am
new on the FML and have been enjoying reading it SOOOOO much.  I print it
off at work everyday & take it home for my husband to read!  We have 3
ferrets (2 are rescue) and they have just stolen our hearts (not to mention
shoes,remotes,bags,potatoes, and anything else they find!).  I have been
touched by the stories of love, compassion, and dedication I have read here!
My husband and I have wept over the rescues and cheered the work on
legislation.  We have been motivated to become the "Ferret Rescue" in our
town (in KS) and in general more outspoken than ever about these wonderful
little guys that fill our lives with joy!  I think it is great to find a
place where people owned by ferrets can share, rejoice, council,
network,vent, and ask for help.

In a world that is so rough these days, it is a wonderful thing to find a
group of people tied together by the love of a joyous, energetic ball of
fuzz!

Kimberly & Darin Graber
Gizmo-1yr-MF Sable(M)--Our climber
Bentley-?yr-MF Silver(M)--The smart one & the lover
Abu-5mo-MF Cinnamon(M)--The not-so-smart one (but all the more funny because
of it!!!!)