From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:41:36 -0500
Fereet Wise Education and Rehabilitation Center ( yes, it's our new name!)
is planning on holding upcoming seminars for ferret caretakers.  Topics will
include basic ferret care -- bathing, nail trimming, ear cleaning and ferret
proofing tips; caring for the older ferret; litterbox training - strategies;
behavioral modification - do we really need this?  ( also known as
communicating effectively with your ferret); caring for the terminal ferret
and more... Seminars will be in 3 hour segments.... what we would like to
know is:

*IS anyone interested in attending a limited seating workshop - 12 to start
( for a nominal donation)?  *Who is willing to travel and for what distance?
*Is evening or weekend preferred - for those who are seriously considering
attending?  *What other topics would you like covered?

Also in the near future watch for a monthly support group for caretakers and
families of terminal care ferrets.

Feel free to correspond via private email to :