From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:46:46 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled Cat-Tacklers...

(Hey!  I'm a lion and I'm gonna...knock...down...this...Urf!...
Ugggghhh...this...Cat...SOMEBUDDY HELP ME!)

Yes, Daniel, there is a groomer inside that little girl of yours!  One
of my really seems to enjoy grooming my face, particularly my mustache,
eyebrows and the hair at the base of my neck.  However, she has also
occasionally done my ears, my hands, my neck and she even checks to be
sure I washed behind my ears!  Out of the ten ferrets I have, she is the
only one that does that now, though Add-A-Kiss used to do that when she
was a LOT younger.  You should feel privileged, as you now have another
mommy! :)

---
Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

mailto:[log in to unmask]