From:
a1wrench <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 13:17:23 -0500
I am sorry to Toni, Sukie, and Trina who all put up posts to me Feb.3-4th.
My youngest, Brooklyn came down with a cold and I think she milked it for
all it was worth.  She has demanded all of my time and attention and I have
not had a chance to do a thing for myself.

I am going to respond to you all in this one post.

First Toni who posted her ferret Dinky's site after my request to see as
many fuzzy sites as possible.  Thank you Toni.  I have not had a chance to
see it yet but am planning on seeing it right after this post is complete.
I am sure it is wonderful.

Second to Sukie who sent me information on how to get involved in the fight
against killing and testing for rabies.  Thank you.  This will give me
something helpful to do in my spare moments.

And last but not least Trina who sent me info on the G.L.F.A.  No, I had
never heard of them, but I have heard about May 16, but am not sure where
it is being held.  I live in Monroe Mi.  Where in Mi. are you from.  Yes, I
would love to see all the good sites on ferrets and things related to them.
I don't understand how someone can handle 6 fuzzies.  My hands are full with
the 2 I share my home with.  But I am new at this and did take on 2 kits at
a time.  Maybe I am crazy!  Ferret-crazy!  :o)

Well, I hear my girls waking up in the other room. Duty calls!

Amy