From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:03:42 -0700
>From:    "K. Crassi" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Confiscated in Ca/California kidnapping/Dots & MF

Hey I disagree, and you wear funny clothes!!!

That is a lightweight flame.  It claims that the clothes Karen wears have
something to do with the 'facts' of the discussion.  But being as I've
never met Karen, have no idea whether she even wears clothes (okay I'll bet
she does) and further don't mean it at all but was just playing with her
comments it isn't really a flame, but a flame impersonator.

Perhaps in the beginning it wasn't so obvious that 'Mountain' ran a
shelter.  I didn't know that so can certainly understand how others did
not know that either.  It changes things in my opinion as the ferrets in
question are legally 'Mountain's' but not really his pets per se.  I saw
the original post as more of a question to be discussed since not all facts
were made clear at first than a definitive condemnation.  This is an issue
that is REAL grey not at all black and white.  ALL donations to people who
chose to do things are though.  Even merely running a shelter is a choicea
nd it is valid to think that not all or even not any of the shelters
deserve some assistanace.  Or thatsome or all do.  It is very valid to feel
that Mountian deserves donations and that he doesn't.  With the rabidness
of dislike sometimes of me, I will not say whether he does or does not.
Take in the facts and make your own decision as to donating.  If you like
me, sure I agree with you.  I you hate me then by golly I'm on the other
side!  Which ever side it is.

And Karen, you beat me to a few other comments.  Excellent post.  You've
said what I've not been able to say so clearly at other times.

>From:    Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
>the line when the animal is ill.  Only tracking can help "clean up"
>the lines.
>Gradually they were able to significantly increase the incidences of
>cancer in the breed as a whole.

Really I usually don't hope people are wrong, but in this case I hope you
made a slight boo-boo.  I sure hope they were trying to decrease the
incidences.  <grin>

>From:    Meghan <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Thou shalt not eat ferrets
>I was perusing the list of all the things which are decreed unfit for
>humans to eat --- wouldn't you know, ferrets were on the list!

So you choose the King James Version?  Another translation that is more
proper for that hebrew word is gecko or lizard.

(Boy I hope I remembered bible versions correctly <g>)

-bill (diane's on the road)
--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets