Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:46:07 -0700
Hi all

Sorry I am running a little behind on this.  I am trying to catch up
though.

A little guy named Bear came in.  He waz met by Giselle.  They were happy
to see each other.  They sat dowwn to talk and gosip about home.  They
talked for some time.  They had to take a break at da Fruit bar and then
back to talking.  After da talk it waz time to head out and explore and
see all da sights and attractions.  They walked around for some time but
evenually ended up at Dirt Mountain where they decided to dig a den for
themselves.  Giselle never had undertaken da task by herself but now had
help.  They dug for some time and soon had a small one.  It needed
enlarging later but waz comfy for now.  They then headed over to da Sock
Steal Game where they acquired socks to make it real comfy.  After toting
all da socks back and getting them in there they were ready for a rest.
He said to send hiz luv and hugs to his mommy and daddy.

A little grl named Ginger came in next.  She waz welcomed by Tppy,
Scruffy and a whole host of others.  They were really interested in da
news at home so everyone sat down to listen to what she had to say.  They
had quite a discussion going on about all da news at home and gossiped
for some time.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over in da Fields where they were running
and chasing each other.  I watched for some time but it looked to me as
they were just running for da fun of it.  They ran and ran and seemed to
have a good time.  They ran so much they got kinda pooped out and retired
to their den at Dirt Mountain.  They had quite a den over there and there
waz plenty of room for one more.  They settled in for a nap.  She said to
send lots of luv and kisses to her daddy.

A little girl named Lucy came in next.  She waz met by Tarzan and Petey
orginally but waz soon joined by lots of others to numerous to mention.
They sat down and talked an talked.  They had to take several breaks at
da Fuit Bar.  She is a very good talker and kinda long winded.  Then they
headed out to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  After she
had seen everything they headed over to da Tube Park where they played a
real long game of chase and tag.  Da action waz fast and furious and it
waz hard to keep up with who waz it and who waz chasing.  There waz a lot
of fun had by all though.  I later saw them over at Hammock Haven all
curled up together.  She said to send mommy her luv along with a big
ferret kiss and hug.

I looked up Pook in da puter and after wrestling with it I found her over
at da Tube Park where she waz watching da races.  She seemed to enjoy
just watching everyone run.  She said not to worry as she has lots of
things to occupy her time.  She said she is off to da Ferretvite Festival
to make some more new friends.  She said she misses you bunches but dat
everyone will be united before you know it.  She said she feels real good
too.  She said to send her luv and a cuddle or two.

I checked on Luna in da puter thingy and found her over waiting for da
Ferretone Flood to come in.  She said it should be here anytime.  There
waz another with her and when I inquired waz told it waz Slim.  They said
they are doing well here and there is a lot to do.  It is not like home
but good anyway.  She said her and Slim will be right here waiting.  She
said to send lots luv and kisses and hugs to her mommy.

I went over to da dog area and checked on da puppy.  From what I couold
gather he waz doing real well there but as I don't speak da language it
waz kinda hard to tell.  But he looked happy.

I am off to da races.  gotta go.