From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 13:56:20 -0600
Attention FLO:
Situation here is not so good, I'm afraid.
Attempts to gain back up troops from the humans seemed hopeful at first.
The female human (Momma) appeared to agree with me at first that another
ferret was needed in the household.  The male (Daddy), however, stated that
there would be no more animals due to lack of space until we were able to
move to a larger location.  Soon it seemed that relocation was imminent.
The situation looked hopeful.  But then something dreadful happened.  Daddy,
the two-faced human, decided that instead of bringing in the much needed
ferret, they will be getting a canine!  Worse yet, Momma is apparently in
agreement.  These humans are highly unpredictable.

Woe to the revolution.

It has also been said that the canine will be large. I am inexperienced in
these matters. I have seen canines both large and small but I know little
about their strength and intelligence. But I will learn (if this tragedy
can not be prevented) just as I learned to deal with the feline. The ferrets
shall overcome!!
                --Seymour

|              your name here                                         |