From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:23:48 -0500
Hello fellow fuzzie lovers!  A fair number of you know me from my
numerous posts about the escapades of my tiny but active two-some clan,
Sasha and Snowball ... They are both doing great and we are all trying
to survive through the sweltering summer heat!

Well, this time around I have a monstrous request to share with anyone
willing and able to help us.  I am going to be relocating from Kansas
City, Missouri to Seattle, WA this month (most likely during the week of
July 20-27th) and will be driving my 17 U-Haul (and attached car) the
entire distance by myself (along with the fuzzies of course!)

In lieu of hotel stays, I was wondering if ANYONE out there would
be willing and able to PLEASE provide us with minimal overnight
accommodations in several places along our route (see travel route
below).  This would greatly help me reduce my already staggering moving
expenses and also provide a sense of added security, being in a home
instead of a lonely hotel room.

I realize this is a tremendously risky request to ask of total strangers
but I can assure you that we are a safe, responsible, friendly trio
seeking nothing more than a safe place to rest at the end of each day.  I
will have a comfortable, inflatable bed and all the food and necessities
for myself and my fuzzies so nothing more would need to be provided
except the sleeping space and I would be more than happy to provide a
"donation" to anyone's 'ferret fund' as a measure of gratitude for your
help, by all means!

Listed below is a copy of my tentative itinerary and the stops I will
need to make at the end of each driving day, as best as I can predict
within say 50 miles.  If anyone can help or has any suggestions at all,
please do not hesitate to contact me directly via email or telephone
(660-441-1856) That would be most appreciated!

Thanks to everyone in advance for your willingness to help us get home!
It s going to be a long trip but I m staying focused on the end result
of getting me and my fuzzies to our new place, safe and sound.

Thanks again! Cheerio!
Jennifer, Sasha & Snowball

TENTATIVE  Itinerary:
Day 1 (July 20): Kansas City, MO to Sioux Falls, South Dakota (arrive
around 7-8 pm).  Rest for evening near Sioux Falls.

Day 2 (July 21): Sioux Falls to Rapid City, S.D. to Sheridan, WY to
Billings, MT (arrive 6-7 pm and rest for evening or continue on to
Butte, Montana (arriving near 10pm?)

Day 3 (July 22): Butte, MT to Missoula, MT to Spokane, WA to ?  (I don t
think I can quite make it to Seattle this day because that would be about
12 hrs. of driving so I d be stopping somewhere between Spokane and
Seattle around 8-9pm I believe).