From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:48:11 -0500
Hi Lara.

We discovered wood pellet litter a year or so ago and it has been a
wonderful discovery.  Not only is it cheap, it is very absorbent (you need
only a layer in the pan and it immediately soaks up and expands), it keeps
down the odour and it is easy to clean up.  In our opinion, it is the best
litter there is and will never change.  By the way, we have 10 ferrets and
almost that many litter pans to keep clean every day.  We have used other
kinds but they don't compare to this kind.  Just an aside, it is hardwood,
not cedar.

Take care,
Tryntje Miller.