From:
Holly Amber Callaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 12:15:29 -0500
Hi, This past month I became a foster home for the Georgia Domestic Ferret
Association.  This Thursday I picked up my first foster child from the
animal control people.  Apparently some @!#!% person abandoned her in a
highrise apartement building!  She is adorable.  We're pretty sure she's a
chocolate, but her coat is not in good shape so we will wait and see.  At
her check-up the vet said she seems healthy except for the fact that she in
very very skinny.  She is now getting lots of good food and nutrical twice a
day, hopefully she will put on some weight soon.  Her name is Samantha and
she is suprisingly full of energy.  She loves to play and war dances a lot.
My guys are real intrested in her because they can smell her, but they are
not allowed to be together until her two week quarentine is done with.
Well, just wanted to introduce her to everyone.  Rascal and TJ say hi, too.

Dooks and kisses,

Holly and Doug

Rascal, TJ, and Samantha