Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 10:42:52 -0400
>Falcons....cripes, here they have Buzzards (Thank you Dana), Hawks,
>Flacons, MOCKINGBIRDS, Spiders, Scorpians, and bugs (AND I MEAN BIG
>BIG BUGS!!) hehehe

I've been told that I have to carry around a mini .22 pistol to blow
the bugs away out of my way in the South because they are so big.
Pffft. We don't need that Stace' ... we have guard ferrets on leashes.
Dippy scared a wolf spider so bad when we were walking one day, the
one thousand babies on her back leaped off and ran in a thousand diff
directions screaming a thousand little, insy winsy screams. Good thing
we never happened across a scorpian. Dippy's protective snarl would
have made it jump and sting itself in the @ss! Bwahahaha! I kill me.