From:
Gina Marie Ritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 22:09:02 EST
Hi all,

I haven't posted here in a long time.  But, I took in three ferrets
recently that need a good home.  There is one cinnamon about 2 a sable
about 2 and a panda who is probably about 3.  They are beautiful little
creatures who need to be adopted.  They seem healthy.  If anyone wants
more info (Don't know how much I can give you considering I don't know
much) but email me if your interested.  I am located in North Bergen, NJ.

Gina Ritz