From:
October Pawlik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:23:56 -0500
Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I posted anything. I do still occasionally
read the FML, but life happens, and well, you know how it goes.

The reason I'm writing: A few years back there was a very kind lady who
adopted a ferret from me. One named Traveller. He had quite a journey
getting to me, and thus the name.

His new mommy Patti has been wonderful. Has kept me informed on him
and constantly sent me pictures.

Then I closed my shelter, and while she kept me informed, she knew I
didn't have any ferrets to adopt to her.

As it turns out, she was looking for more ferrets to rescue, so she
found a shelter near her called "Utah critters sanctuary parrot and
ferret rescue." She has sent them many donations and felt she was
developing a relationship with the shelter operator. She then contacted
them to adopt two handicapped ferrets, one named "Freeway" and the
other "Rosie". That is when her emails began to get ignored.

As it turns out, the so called shelter owner is Jen Morrison. I think
we all know of her, and her history.

I feel bad that Patti got scammed like this. She is truly a good person
who has nothing but good intentions for the ferrets.

Patti intends to take legal action against Jen Morrison for fraud,
especially since her donations were not small.

This is a time when Patti could really use some support, so if anyone
has any kind words for her, or advice, please email me off list and I
will give you her email address.

October
www.renoferrets.org