From:
Carol Voivedich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:31:58 -0500
Oscar's ultra sound Thursday showed his right adrenal gland very large
with tumors.  Oscar had surgery Friday around noon and came through the
surgery just fine.  When I went to pick him up Saturday he was very weak
and feeling very sorry for himself and I felt REAL sorry for him.  He
will be on Prednisone for three weeks.  I had to hand feed him until
Sunday afternoon.  He is walking around the house very slow, drinking and
eating on his own this morning.  Thanks for all the cards concerning
Oscar and my cat Menew.

Carol, Oscar, Lilly, Newman, Pacey, Stewart, Jilly, Menew the cat
MISSING Bailey, Elle, Jack and Duckie