From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:34:07 -0700
Thank you to everyone who answered my request for info on FIP/ECE. We
just got our test results back and.....not FIP or anything like it!!!
Not contagious! Died from two types of cancer, Leukemia plus a rupture
of a benign tumor on the adrenal gland. Thank goodness for answered
prayer!!! So sorry to lose the sweet little guy, but so happy it is
not contagious!!! Thank you to everyone out there who sent up a prayer
for our furry little ones! It was answered!

Beth
The Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue